Monday, July 18, 2011

Time to start again..

Ok, so I am now on D2 P2 of my second round on HCG. After my first round, I got pregnant and gained baby weight and then enjoyed my nursing and postnatal time (a little too much) SO I am ready to start again and get that scale moving! I am very excited to start! I am the heaviest I have ever been :( I am motivated and although I was unable eat through all of the great food I bought for loading I did a pretty good job and gained 7 lbs! My first day (yesterday) I was down 6! I am very pleased with that and have done great today too! I cant wait to see the scale tomorrow. That is why I love this diet! It is hard sometimes to be hungry all day BUT I know what I can make it through and when I do I LOVE the results and I see them the next day NOT a week down the road. I am loving the chocolate delight I made the other day and cant wait to get to the store for some diet friendly breadsticks and lemons to make lemonade. I will continue to report my progress here -

Keep going HCG'ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment