Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm still here and trying!

Just a super quick blog note to let all of you know...I am here!  I am still on HCG and trying my hardest to stick to it and get this over with!  I have been dieting since Jan 3rd and have lost 21.8lbs!  I have had a few slip ups and cheat days and I have recently decided NO MORE!  Although almost 22 lbs in a month is GREAT...on this diet, I would have lost another 8-10 if it werent for those few days.  I am going to stay the course and do it sooner than later.  This diet is hard and I don't want to do it any longer than I have to because of that "one piece of" that makes me go another day and still doesn't satisfy me.  SO - there ya go!

Oh, and a new fav recipe!

I LOVE mixing 1/2 agave and 1/2 mustard to make a "honey mustard"...

Then, I get some chicken tenders and crush up two pieces of Melba toast to coat the chicken in and "fry" it in Coconut Oil (allowed on p2)...fried chicken with honey mustard dressing...it's so yummy even hubby and the kids like it!

So, there ya go!  I'll check in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment